Friday, June 1, 2012

No Goodbye

He stayed away and maybe he knew the tears would dry and no longer would I cry. He left with no goodbye, no hug or kiss that day, simply disappeared and left me all alone. For years I cried, I thought that deep down inside, I would never ever be the same.

He stayed away and maybe he knew the tears would dry and no longer would I cry. So much I wanted to hear and so many things I wanted to share, but he is gone and like a season fades away. The memories stayed and I use them to bridge from day to day beyond the heartbreak.


He stayed away and maybe he knew the tears would dry and no longer would I cry. In my heart the chapters of life got their start and there I lock them away. The day is new and as time went on I grew and accepted that time has passed us by.

He stayed away....

No comments:

Post a Comment