Monday, December 10, 2012

Happy Holidays

Closure, acceptance, truth, reality, peace and happiness. Well get that all in one breath. Closure, the most difficult emotion that I have  yet to come across. Closure means bringing something to and end. I have brought closure, I have accepted that time period as what it is, a learning experience. Acceptance is much more difficult, because the line is fuzzy and we are not clear what we should accept. Truth, it is rare we can get it from anyone else, but the truth lay within us. I accept was is as the truth of my being. Reality is what we think it is, my reality is that the journey has many mountains. You get over one you find yourself at the bottom of another, we call this life. Peace, we wish it for the world, but truly peace does start with one and becomes contagious.

No comments:

Post a Comment