Sunday, January 17, 2016

Take My Hand...You Already Have My Heart

January... it has never been one of my favorite months. If I didn't know better I would think it is night 24 hours a day. Which gives me way to much time for Intimate whispers. There is no doubt experience builds character. Kind of like the song ...the good , the bad and the ugly.



Enough for my theatrical moment, oh wait ...No poetry without Drama.

Ashes to the wind,
yesterday is gone,
but my heart weary
still caught up in song.

Hanging to a memory
troubled as it may be,
have to keep on moving
not lull within a dream.

~


Love is not in how much one can care
it is the magic that ignites when the love is mutual.

~

I could be consumed with hate...but I wouldn't get to far. \~

Grandpa on willy wonka had a cool thing going on...I thought about living in bed, but well that means I would be existing not living...gets out of bed.

Intimate whispers shhhhh.....My heart speaks of passion, whispers of desire, craving in your absence ...





No comments:

Post a Comment