Sunday, March 27, 2016

Experience

In retrospect I find that the experience both good and bad are part of living. It reminds me of the old adage " better to have love and lost than never to have love at all."  Upon closer review of my own heart I find like passages of time scrolled within my soul the markers which reveal the greatest amount of inner growth.

Smiles between two hearts
and souls merged as one,
the closer you look within,
the more you'll see our love.

Chapters that have faded
and others bold as can be,
tell the story of how much
you mean to me.

~
Is it crazy to love so deeply?

~
Crossing all barriers
of heaven and earth,
to embrace your love
of infinite worth.

Energy passing
from soul to soul
sharing the chapters
where happiness unfolds.

~

Just a little closer,
lay here next to me
hearts beat in unison
for all eternity.

To share in each moment,
to wake and you smile and
upon the bonding of souls
my heart will reconcile.

~
Sadness placed me at the gateway,
love led me through and upon
entry to the heavens the world took
on a different hue.



No comments:

Post a Comment