Monday, November 30, 2009

Sometimes... It takes a view through the heart.

I gave without thinking and it's no surpise, that he took my heart and that's where it lies. I didn't know till he was gone, how much he meant all along. Something was missing, like stars in a sky and a sunless summer day and river gone dry. My heart cried for a very long time, trying to heal the soul and mind. The days long and the nights cold, a reminder of the emptiness and the very black hole. Love, love where have you gone?don't you know my arms are where you belong. Love, love can't you see, how blue the sky when you're with me. Love, love can't you hear, the song of my heart that sings for you dear. I gave without thinking and it's no suprise, that he took my heart and that's where it lies.

Sometimes it takes reality to break the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment