Friday, June 11, 2010

and times goes on.

I am torn with mixed feelings,
one that I truly thought I knew him,
to find that I only knew what he wanted me to know.

~
It's been quoted that time heals,
I think it prematurely scabbed over
as deep inside it still festers.
~
I so wanted to believe in the Fairytale love.
~
It's a chocolate bar moment.

~
I refuse to allow hate into the equation.
~
The fantasy has nothing on reality.
~
There is an old adage" it is not until you have something taken away do you know what you missed or absence indeed makes the heart grow fonder. "I never knew it was possible to love in such away, until I felt that ache inside of me.

~
Standing in the Y of the road, turns right!
~
I would have been a bigger fool had I not
chanced to open the doorway to love.

~
One life, I thank God for the experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment