Friday, August 6, 2010

whispers of my love for you.

There are times when you must face reality and come to terms with it. I am not sure if you can call it an ache but I definitely sense a loss inside that has yet to go away. Sometimes it is a song we shared, a clip out of a movie, a word, a thought or nothing at all that makes me feel as if I am tumbling down a corridor to nowhere. I feel as if I am going about the actions but I am not necessarily one with the world around me. I do understand my part in this journey and the decisions made and all that which has surfaced from them. I feel torn.

shhhh I have whispered words of love and from the heart they fall for when I was with you and by your side, I truly had it all. When the rain hits your cheek may you think of me and as the my tears surface from inside, I'll wake in prayer that this was all nothing but a dream.

Help Me!

1 comment:

  1. I really like what u wrote here. Keep writing. I enjoyed reading ur thoughts, if I may say so. :)

    ReplyDelete